We got home from school and Dennis decided that he wanted a snack. The quickest and tastiest snack available was leftover brownies from Sunday. They were a little old and chewy... but still delicious. However, they were stuck in the pan and my brilliant self decided that prying them out with a sharp knife was a good idea. It slipped and I stabbed myself in my right palm.
My dear friend saved me and took me to urgent care while Dennis stayed with her kids and husband. I got 3 stitches. Starting out the day with falling down the steps, I should have stayed in bed.
Dennis keeps reminding me that I fell down the steps... and since the very few moments I was with him yesterday were me getting hurt -he woke up in the middle of the night wanting to make sure that I was alright. Sweet boy.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Dennis so sweet to check on you. :)
I've just been cleared by my husband to use knives. We had been married about 5 months when I dropped a butcher knife and sliced my ankle and got 7 stitches and then 6 months later, I was cutting a bagel and got 3 more stitches after slicing my finger. It has now been 2 1/2 years since the last incident so he doesn't worry anymore.
I'm glad you're ok. That would hurt in the palm!
Glad to hear that you weren't maimed or cut anything of permanent use. Yea for small miracle moments.
Post a Comment