Monday, December 5, 2011
27 weeks
So, here is the story: The other Wednesday I woke up with cramps all morning and it didn't really go away. Since I was leaving that night for Minnesota, I decided that I should get it checked out before leaving. The nurse told me on the phone that I should go to the hospital. I get there and they hook me up to the monitors and find that I am having contractions right on top of one another (two minutes apart). They weren't too worried since I was not dilated (thanks to the progesterone shots I have been getting every week). But, it is not ok or normal at 27 weeks and would normally lead to my cervix dilating. So, they drugged me up with procardia and my contractions went away. For the first time, my stomach felt soft! I guess I just thought it was normal to have a hard belly since that was the way it always was with Dennis. I guess it wasn't just the fact that Dennis was ready to come into the world early, but that my body just doesn't like to carry babies. It doesn't like growing or stretching. We are hoping with all these drugs that I am able to carry this baby to at least the end of January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohh LOVE the new hair! And I hope baby girl Funk stays in there as long as possible. You guys are just so cool she doesn't want to miss out on anything!
I also LOVE the hair cut! So cute! Miss your face :)
Post a Comment