At the beginning of November, Ryan, my tough mudder, and a couple of his friends had the crazy idea of doing a tough mudder. So, we went to Indiana and stayed at a friends house and had a great time. Good thing I am pregnant so I got to do babysitting duty since some of the wives joined in on the team. I probably would have been peer pressured into doing it as well so I found it especially wonderful spending the day in a warm house with happy kids.


It was about 42 degrees when the tough mudders began the race at 9:00 am and tickets to watch were $20... there wasn't anyone to take pictures of the actual race and the racers could hardly think because they were too cold to stand in a picture. So, the only documentation I have of them is this shot of them in the hot tub afterwards with their numbers still on their foreheads.

Watch this video if you are unsure what a tough mudder is.... and yes, you will see how crazy it is.... then imagine it being 40 degrees outside as you jump into ice water.
You are crazy enough to want more information, here is the link:
I am sure proud of my tough mudder and hope he never makes me do it. At least not in November. :)
1 comment:
What in the WORLD?! That is the craziest thing I have ever seen. Goodness gracious! If I was Ryan, I would have wanted to be pregnant too- just to get out of that! Seriously! Way to go Ryan...but you are CARAZY!!!
Post a Comment