Here we are at the tail end of the party. James and I are cuddling on the couch as the final clean up is being done. I LOVE James... and I kinda think that he likes me too. I loved the fact that he would come running to me in a crowd of people and ask for me to hold him. He would notice when I would leave the room and he would come running after me. He started to cry when I went in the bathroom without him. This is a first for me. The only kid that has loved me this much is my own. I wish we lived closer.
Here is Dennis helping Grandpa clean the floors.
Dennis and James love each other too. I was quite surprised that Dennis remembered James as much as he did from summertime. When we got back home, Dennis said that James used to be a baby but now he is getting bigger.
Poses with Santa:
Russ, Rosalyn, and Noah
Reed, Larissa, Brooklynn, Kevin, and Norah
Randy, Chrissy, and James
Ryan, Rita, and Dennis
My mom and dad.
Here are some of the second cousins playing together with their new leapsters!
Dennis and James playing again
The kids were so excited for Santa to be there. I am pretty sure that Dennis believed that this was the real Santa. He was so excited to talk to him. He went right up and told him what he got that morning.

Santa brought him a Lego Fireman and Fire car. He was pretty excited. I am so glad that he likes legos so much that they are still fun to get even though he has a ton.
His Fireman is breaking down the door with his ax.
Thank you Grandma GG. We had a great time at the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment