Tuesday, January 10, 2012

33 weeks

Dennis was born at 33 weeks. It is hard for me to visualize a real, living baby just on the other side of my skin. Probably measuring around 4.5-5 lbs. If she were born now, she might look like these next few pictures of Dennis. Luckily, it's looking like we will not be having a baby... at least not today. :) By this time with Dennis, I was already leaking fluid for about a week and was in the hospital for a couple of days.
Here I am today: feeling very big but very happy to still have a baby in the oven.
Here were my ankles after work today. I have a lot of swelling! I was wearing lace up shoes with socks. I think I will have to invest in a pair of compression socks tomorrow. My medication makes me swell up pretty bad. Luckily, I have only 3 more weeks of meds! wahoo.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Ohh I'm sorry about the cankles! Looks painful- yay for only 3 more weeks!!

Maggie said...

So glad to see that things are going so well!

Brooke said...

Aw...the swelling is never fun. But--you look so cute! I hope you're still feeling well and everything is going well with the pregnancy.