The other day we had this conversation:
D: Mommy, are bad guys nice?
R: no, bad guys are not nice.
D: Then I will shoot them.
R: Well, we want to be nice to everyone.
He is looking older and older. I couldn't decide which picture I liked best of the following 3 so I just included them all. :) He dyed eggs with his daddy this year. I wasn't even there to take the pictures. But, we got some good shots afterwards. Apparently, he didn't want to get his hands dirty- so he dyed the eggs the normal way and they all got just one color on them. I was impressed that none of the eggs were broken!
I will be eating a lot of egg salad since I am the only one who liked hard boiled eggs.

The Easter bunny did not disappoint this year. Dennis woke up and found that the Easter bunny hid candy all over our living room. He found them all with a few hints. For example - "I bet the Easter bunny likes music" So Dennis ran into his bedroom to look at the boombox (yes we still own one). With a few more hints he finally found the egg in the piano. "How did the Easter bunny get into our house?" After looking in the door and windows he found it in the mailbox. It was fun. Then Dennis found his Easter basket behind the closet door. He was super excited about the tennis racket and the puzzle that he got. You can tell he is related to his daddy. :)
Here is the best picture that I got of our family this year. I had our neighbor take the picture with my old camera. She took it from really far away. I cropped the picture a lot to get it this zoomed in. All that added up makes for not such a good picture.
I couldn't stand the thought of just having our little family for dinner on EASTER! So we invited a couple of friends over. Dennis had a lot of fun with his friend, Stella. They were enjoying their desserts when we over heard their conversation:
S: When I grow up I am going to marry you.
No comments:
Post a Comment