It was quite the miracle that I got the job at Metro High School. I had applied to countless schools and interviewed at just one with no job offers. Metro had an opening but because of the politics of the school district it was not publicized. My land lady at the time didn't know if they had an opening or not but because she supported me, she called the school many times leaving messages and finally went up to the school and talked with the principal of whom she knew. Well, I got the job. Thanks to Mrs. Sayad.
It was a perfect fit. I absolutely loved my job. I loved my coworkers and I loved the students. On my last week of school I cried every day. It was extremely hard to leave my dream job. During the last week of school I took these pictures to help remind me of the happy go lucky high schoolers that I LOVE.
As I walked in, Anthony Mayes was just sitting on the ground. I asked him what he was doing- he said, just soaking it all in.
While I was parking another student parked behind the white car.
By the end of the day, it was blocked in on all sides.
bitter sweet. I am going to miss Metro High School.




No comments:
Post a Comment