Aug 4th- Zola tried rice cereal for the first time! She sure liked it.
Aug 6th- We planted some watermelon seeds this year because it turned out last year and Grandma gave Dennis some new seeds to try. He planted them one day and months later this is what we have! Probably our most proud item this year.
We also planted cantaloupe even though we didn't have any room for it. The rabbits loved the sweet tasting plants so they all died... or so we thought. This beauty showed up in our cucumbers.
It smells good.
Dennis loves to sew. I give him a needle and a piece of fabric and he makes a ball of fabric... every time. He is really good at not pricking himself. It only took once or twice and then he learned.
Can you believe it!!! Our cantaloupe was so delicious- One of the best I have ever had.
...and our watermelon was ripe!!! yipee. It was also delicious.
Aug 10th- We went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day. High of 85. Zola dazzled everyone with her smile.
After wanting to ride the train his whole life, Dennis finally got to ride it!
We love our zoo.
Zola got to try peas. And, she loved them. She still doesn't quite know what to do with her tongue and she sometimes gags on them because of the consistency... but she likes them.
It is so good to be back in the swing of things. Weird to think I would already be back at work for a week. I am so glad that I am not.

No comments:
Post a Comment