We are finally feeling like we are in a groove. I am starting to enjoy being an at home mom and Dennis is getting used to having me around. We do lots of fun stuff. One day I took Dennis and his bestie, Eloise to the botanical gardens. It ended up being quite the experience and workout when I lost my phone and I trecked us all back to the gardens in search for it. Luckily, it was found.
besties in the climatronThey have this really cool exhibit where you learn about chinese culture. We had so much fun.
Dennis is quite the artist. Here he painted shells and a picture. The shells are lined up along the side of the table. I LOVE kid paint and how easy it is to clean up. Thank you crayola.
It was time for Dennis to cut off his surfer do. I loved the long wavy hair but it was getting to be too hard to keep up. So, we are going to start over. But for fun, as I was cutting it, I took pics to see what he would look like with a mullet. yuck. Mullets looked way better on my brother in the 80's.
And here he is with his fresh hair cut. He sure is a handsome boy. He is growing up so fast. He looks so much different than just 6 months ago.
I think that Dennis makes the coolest things. I was cleaning off his craft table and I found this gem. He traced his hand and then cut it out (there are cuts in between every finger) and then he taped it to the piece of paper. When I told him how cool I thought it was he told me that it was a piano and you could play it by pushing on the fingers. pretty cute.
Here is a package for Jude. It has his name written on it.
Here is one for Eloise. It has her name on it and Dennis' name on it.
This one just has Dennis with some extra o's.
BIG NEWS: Yesterday we went to the pool and as I was holding Zola in the shallow end... barely paying attention to Dennis, I looked up and there he was floating on his back!!!! He did it about 7 times. He floats really well. I was so excited! I think everyone in the park knew about it because I was yelling pretty loud.
FACTS: We went to the zoo yesterday as well and found out some very interesting facts. Did you know that a Giraffe can see a person move 1 mile away! That is so far! and there was a gazelle of some sort in the same field as the giraffe and it can go its whole life without drinking! I was blown away. Once again- everyone around me also found out because I was so shocked I couldn't keep it in. Yes, I am the obnoxious parent that my kids are going to be so embarrassed to be around. haha.













No comments:
Post a Comment