Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kauai Day 2

My birthday!!
 cool mohawk bird that wanted my breakfast.
 Andrew and I relaxing in the morning.


 It was super nice to just enjoy the hammock that morning with my boy. He needed a nap but wouldn't give in.
 Our hotel was seriously the most beautiful place.
Then we went snorkeling at the Beach House. We were lucky enough to see the endangered munk seal sleeping on our beach where we were snorkeling. 
The snorkeling was the best. we saw several different eels, sea cucumbers, more fish than I could keep track of and I got to touch an octopus. It was so lovely. 
 Then Andrew and I went swimming in the hotel salt water pool. It was amazing with sand and islands that you could swim around. He drank quite a bit of salt water that day.


Then we went to see spouting horn. The water would shoot up through a hole in the rock and moan. 


 And we went to a luau. It was fun to be with Ryan's coworkers but the luau wasn't the greatest. Nothing compares to the PCC on Oahu.



No comments: