Day 6: You can tell by Andrew's pursed lips that he was teething that day. He did a lot of crying and we got him some medicine.
On our way to Hanalei Bay to do some surfing.
Ryan was able to get up. I was able to get a good upper body workout. The waves weren't quite big enough for us.
Then we went to see Queen's bath. Next time, we will not carry the car seat. It was seriously a hike not a little jaunt.
My turtle friends.
We went swimming in this huge tide pool. I was lucky to get out right before a huge surf came and covered the thing in white water. They say that you can be swept out to sea over the rocks... and I could see how by watching the power of the waves that came.
Then we went snorkeling at anini beach. There were some kite surfers.
monkey pod trees
Gotta have shave ice!
Andrew wasn't so sure.
Day 7: Cacti in hawaii? Yep. all over.
Super old water system.
rickety old bridge.
All this was possible thanks to Nonnie! We love you! Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment