Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kauai day 3

Morning hike along coast to the caves. 
 Our hotel is in the background- the green roofs
 I had a blast looking for crabs, snails and fish in the tide pools. along the coast.

 This is how Andrew took his naps most days.


 This was absolutely gorgeous! and I saw some sea turtles just out beyond the rocks.
 Here is the huge cave that they hid their women and children when they would have invasions back in the day.
 This little town of old kaloa was my favorite. Andrew and I explored the art house and dreamed of buying real art some day. We also got ice cream and looked in awe at all of the really cool trees.

 Then we at at keoki's. Well, we took it to the beach and ate it there while watching the sun set.
 the hula pie was to die for! I could have eaten the entire thing myself.... but Ryan didn't think he could split it again.
 our fish tacos


 we are so romantic... we just explored the tide pools while the sun was setting.

 Totally loved it!

No comments: