The best activity for a 9 month old. I swear I have identical pictures of Dennis when he was this age. Pulling the books off the shelf as soon as they get put back on.
This boy is such a happy camper... that when he isn't happy, I have to take pictures of it. He was not happy this day because his teeth hurt.
Zola got some bows from a friend and so we had a day of doing hair. This is one of my most favorite activities! It feels so good to have her put in barrets and take them out.
One remedy for a teething baby is a watermelon rind. He would chew it up and spit it out. See on his arm...
I love sleepy kissers.
Why not hang out in the bathroom!? Seems reasonable to me. Cold tile floor is great for cuddling up and reading your favorite book. I don't blame them... the bathroom is becoming my favorite room too as the remodel gets done.
Dennis's favorite activity- building a car out of recyclable materials. A great Sabbath activity.
I just can't believe how big this kid is getting.
How did this happen? Look how happy he is that he is discovering something new...
Her favorite thing is to separate the onion layers. "mom, this is making my eyes wet. I'm crying." She has done it a bunch of times but that day was the first time it made her cry.
Silly faces. Dennis's favorite vegetable: sweet peppers.
Haircut the way that I styled it.
Then he got a turn....
I think he likes it. What a stud. He looks like a surfer dude.
Bath time buddies! Zola perfectly modest. Zola loves her. When she cries so does he. He heard her crying outside and he tried to look for her while crying himself. :)
Z: mom don't look.
M: what did you do? Did you write on my cabinets?
Z: no.
No comments:
Post a Comment