Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October

At home depot, Andrew was the happiest little driver! He was so excited. 

 I transplanted my geraniums into pots for the winter and I had the cutest helper!

 This girl LOVES anything pink. "mom, I found a pink leaf!"
 family bowling night. Andrew LOVES balls and spent the whole time rubbing them since they were too heavy to move.

 Zola loved the shoes and wanted to keep them.



 For the record: I won... by a long shot. That doesn't happen very often so I have to toot my own horn.
 My little wonder woman ballerina?
 I was all done. I successfully painted some furniture all while combating Andrew's continual attempts to sabotage my project. I put my brush and paint can away and looked at my phone for a second... Then I saw him... tasting my stir stick.
 baths are no longer casual with this ducky. He means business. On the move. All the time.
 Melt my heart! Dennis was on babysitting duty while I ran outside for a minute. When I came back, they were watching a movie, like this.
 These kids can only stand watching my do projects for so long before they demand a project of their own. Thankfully I had these Home Depot projects for kids up in the closet from Grandma. They were exactly what we needed. Painting and hammering.

No comments: