WOW... my birthday... and camille's, Nick's, Lindsay's, Jill's, and Doug's... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS! You have the best Birthdays ever.
I have found that every year my birthday is getting more and more boring. This year I took care of Dennis... the poor dude has the runs and an upset stomach. My favorite things about today were... going to sacrament meeting alone, coming home to a clean house (dishes, laundry, and a made bed compliments of my sweet husband), snuggling with Dennis through a great movie (only happens when he is sick otherwise will not even relax enough to lay his head down) and eating delicious brownies.
1. Madagascar 2... hilarious. Moto Moto is my favorite character. "she loves me, she loves my eyes, she loves me, she loves my thighs"... oh if being large and in charge were attractive.
2. Marley and Me... such a good movie for all. I loved it because it just showed his whole life really fast. Its neat to see life in the fast lane. It gives you a good perspective... do you want to have a family when you are 40 or do you still want to be creating a pick up line for the next moto moto that you see. I am soooo grateful for the choices that I have made.
It's also Dennis's 8 month birthday today. We shared it with some good memories:


4 comments:
Happy Birthday again Rita! and Happy 8 months Dennis! Sorry the little man isn't feeling too well. That is never fun. Good choices for movies. I loved Marley and Me, and Madagascar 2 is pretty funny. We hit up Kung Fu Panda this weekend. Benson loved it. We missed you guys today. We wish you could have been here for Myer's blessing. I hope things work out and we can see you in June!!! Love ya!
Happy Birthday!
Good job on the explosion! At least it was contained in the jammies.
happy birthday!!! i think dennis' birthday present was the best (not fun!) ;(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yeah we basically have the best birthday ever! Such good movie picks. I'm a huge fan of both. Kristen and I watched Bedtime Stories and it was pretty cute. Can't wait to see you in like a week!! I think we're going to try and get there Monday when you get home from school. I'll keep you posted on that one. Love you!
Post a Comment