Growing a garden from seed is so fulfilling. I like my store bought tomatoes and peppers and flower plants but I just don't love them as much as my babies ...
Here are four sunflowers. This is my first time trying sunflowers from seed and it is surprisingly easy and fun. They grow really fast and that's fun cause it gives you hope for the rest of your garden.

I thought this was a good picture when I took it but alas the carrots are not in focus. Ah-ha! Carrots
do grow in dirt... not just sand.

Here is our lettuce patch.

And also very fun, pole beans! I am going to grow a bean stalk into the clouds like mario! These were only planted less than a week ago... so I'm planning on having some big plants.


So, here is my attempt to make an interactive blog... Answer me this... How does your garden grow?
2 comments:
In the AZ sun, we hope the plants don't bake. We have a little longer growing season. It looks great!
Those pictures are really making me miss my garden. I had such a beautiful strawberry patch. I love watching things grow, especially things I plant myself.
Post a Comment