Hi Ryan and Rita We are making our blog private, so if you want to be added to our list, please email me at tommysquirrel@yahoo.com. Your little Dennis is so darn cute by the way! Lianna Johnson Jackson
he is seriously too cute for words! I can't believe how big he is getting. Good luck on the marathon. I let my sister-in-law talk me into a triathalon in November. So good luck!
The way Dennis and Samuel progress parallels in so many ways (maybe its just all babies, but I really notice when i read your blog). I want them to meet. Speaking of which...
You were in UTAH in June!???? We were too!!! I am so mad that I didn't know (though it sounds like we may not have been able to meet up anyway). But we need to talk more often.
4 comments:
Hi Ryan and Rita
We are making our blog private, so if you want to be added to our list, please email me at tommysquirrel@yahoo.com.
Your little Dennis is so darn cute by the way!
Lianna Johnson Jackson
Oh wow, he is getting so big!
he is seriously too cute for words! I can't believe how big he is getting. Good luck on the marathon. I let my sister-in-law talk me into a triathalon in November. So good luck!
The way Dennis and Samuel progress parallels in so many ways (maybe its just all babies, but I really notice when i read your blog). I want them to meet. Speaking of which...
You were in UTAH in June!???? We were too!!! I am so mad that I didn't know (though it sounds like we may not have been able to meet up anyway). But we need to talk more often.
Post a Comment