Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NINE MONTHS

But first an update on the garden... did I plant veggies? or weeds?
My flower is gorgeous!


Here is a boquet that my dear husband gave me just because... I guess it doesn't matter that he forgets about holidays when he makes up his own. :)


Here is my happy birthday boy! Now you can see his teeth. It was so cute at dinner tonight. he would pull his bib to the side so that he could try and suck on the tail end of his seat belt. He couldn't quite reach it and I could tell that he was blaming the bib for being in the way. I started cracking up and that sparked him laughing and there we were just laughing at eachother. This was taken soon after... still in the laughing mood.



What an awesome nine months I have had with my baby boy. Dennis has been such a joy to have in our family. It's true... there is nothing like having your own baby... but there is REALLY nothing like having your own baby when he is perfect. I feel like I could have 10 kids if they all turned out like Dennis.

1 comment:

Buzz and Camille said...

I completely agree, Dennis is perfect! Plus he has the cutest/ coolest aunt! :)