Maybe, I will have to just fly straight there to Dubrovnik... Alas, I will have to wait until I am 40. The tickets run around $1700.Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Dubrovnik, Croatia
For all of you who are not in the know... my brother, Randy and his wife, Chrissy are biking europe! They started in Holland and are now in Dubrovnik, Croatia! They have been gone for a couple of months. They are starting to look warn out... biking everyday- rain or shine, mountains and winds- I don't blame them. I thought that maybe I would have gone with them if my circumstances were different... I mean really who could pass up that opportunity! But, all in all I am glad that I didn't join in the fun... I think they would have lost me somewhere in Austria. I REALLY don't like biking hills not to mention MOUNTAINS! But, they probably would have ditched be before that... somewhere in Germany... I think they would get tired of my complaining (I have a bad habit of that if I am working hard). But, on days like today, when I read about their travels to Dubrovnik (pictured below) I can't help but wonder, what if I had gone along and they didn't ditch me, and I didn't get lost in the mountains. What a cool adventure... and what a GRAND ending to a trip! PARADISE. I can only dream.
Maybe, I will have to just fly straight there to Dubrovnik... Alas, I will have to wait until I am 40. The tickets run around $1700.
Maybe, I will have to just fly straight there to Dubrovnik... Alas, I will have to wait until I am 40. The tickets run around $1700.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man! What a gorgeous view! That's a crazy/fun adventure that they must be having. I just want the nice, toned legs that they must have! :) I loved catching up and seeing what Dennis is up to. It reminds me of my little Emelyn--getting into everything and having the time of her life doing it!
Gorgeous! It doesn't seem quite fair that some people can actually live there. At least they let us visit for a small fee.
Post a Comment