"I've mastered it!"
i love it! he kind of struggled at first and then it was like the light went on and up he went. so cute! i can't believe he's already so big.
oh that's perfect. Beware, not long before he can reach things up on the counters too. :) I am constantly amazed at Jory's wingspan. Nothing is safe.
What an awesome baby! And way to keep that toilet super duper clean for the little guy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love it! he kind of struggled at first and then it was like the light went on and up he went. so cute! i can't believe he's already so big.
oh that's perfect. Beware, not long before he can reach things up on the counters too. :)
I am constantly amazed at Jory's wingspan. Nothing is safe.
What an awesome baby! And way to keep that toilet super duper clean for the little guy!
Post a Comment