The babies.
Dennis with GG Meyer.
GG Meyer with baby Myer.
Grandpa Dennis and Baby Dennis and Grandma.
We were having dinner and some of the kids went down to the beach for an evening swim when a moose came trotting right on up to our beach. Luckily, it decided to turn around. But, we saw it for a long time. My first time seeing a moose.... pretty cool.
Making sure there weren't any leaks in our sink. That busy boy.
Good times with Papa.


Kristen (11 yrs old) showed me up on one ski... maybe next time I'll get it. 
Dennis took a nap while on the boat... precious.
Dennis especially liked the watermelon rind. 
Dennis took a nap while on the boat... precious.
- Even though everyone makes a big fuss about raspberries... they don't grow at Bear Lake anymore.
- Bear Lake is soooo crystal blue because the mountains around have calcium in them and so they deposit calcium into the water and that reflects very blue like the ocean.
- Maree is a very fast walker.
- Shrimp salad is a Meyer family- Bear Lake tradition.
- La Beau's Raspberry shakes are still really good. (I'm so glad that I got one)
- Putting kids to bed in a condo is hard.
- Even though Ryan wasn't along... I had a great time with his family.
- Always bring your Tennis shoes when vacationing with the Funks. :)
Back in Kaysville:
No comments:
Post a Comment