Oh bother... being a mom is such a guessing game. I have to make a correction to the previous post with a new guess as to why Dennis pulls his fists to his face. He has continued this now a lot more often when I am not taking something from his mouth. I am almost positive it is because he is going to be popping some new teeth on top soon. And, once in a while he gets a tooth ache and tenses all up. I just love him.
I love being at home because my house is pretty much Dennis-proof... although it is a continual battle... I feel comfortable leaving him to play while I do something like the dishes or fold laundry or read a book. But, today as I was putting the dishes into the dishwasher I just had an instinct to go check on Dennis. As I turned the corner, I found him swinging the basement door open! With excitement in his eyes he was ready to charge for those stairs! I am so grateful for those little promptings and grateful that I listened... otherwise, we might have been blogging about the ER.
1 comment:
Glad you followed the prompting.
Post a Comment