Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chores

Dennis does not like to be left out of anything! If I'm cooking, he wants to be cooking! And, If I'm doing laundry, he wants to be doing laundry! I hope that this never ends and Dennis gets really good at both of these... as for now, he is just in training. :)

Some other fun things he has been doing lately:

-blows his nose (or tries to- when he wants to, not when I want him to)

-barks at the dogs. (whenever they stop barking he starts)

-blows kisses

-twinkles his fingers to "twinkle twinkle little star"

-waves bye bye.

-gives real kisses (sometimes puckered)

-picks his nose... now boogers aren't just on his upper lip- they are EVERYWHERE!

-waves "all done" with his hands. (originally started with dinner... but has migrated to other activities.)

Being a mom is so awesome!

-

No comments: