not quite, but cute noises none the less. I just can't get enough of this kid. I could seriously just follow him around with the video camera all day. But, don't worry... I didn't.
His favorite things to do today were...
-push the big ball (his size) all around the house while chasing it.
-eating a raw green pepper that he found on the floor that I guess Buster transported from the kitchen and decided it wasn't something that he wanted to eat.
-dancing to the tabernacle choir during conference... you know the same old bounce.
-He was playing hide and seek with himself in the mirror and getting a kick out of it.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! So adorable! I love how he's cracking himself up the whole time. He's such a happy baby!
Dennis is such a joy and his videos are the highlight of our day. Ron & Robyn
ba ba ba This little guy is way too cute. We love him so much - thanks so much for the videos- it makes a great family home evening.
We're so excited for you to come out!!!!!
I think that might be the cutest video ever, but it is hard to judge because you post so many cute video's of that kid. I love his eyebrows. Is that weird? Haha, they are just so expressive. And YEAH! Only two weeks until we get to see you!!!
Post a Comment