
So, I decided I would try to get Dennis into some modeling... and there's not a cooler place to be a model than for Gap. They are putting on a competition right now for their next season models. Thousands of applicants and only 5 winners (in Dennis's category) one of the winners in chosen by YOU and the other 4 are chosen by the judges. So, I need your help. Go to this website: http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/?cmp=OTC-Gap-BabyGap-HPBanner-Entry and at the bottom of the screen it says search entries. You will type "ritakannas" in this spot and hit search. All of the photos that I have uploaded of Dennis will appear. (You will have to logon at some point). And, then you can vote for Dennis by pushing on a button. Please only vote for the picture that has the votes already. It will be the photo above. Each picture counts as a different entry... so its important to pool all of our votes together on the same photo. And, you can vote once a day. So, as often as you remember... please VOTE FOR DENNIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment