So, my cord that connects my camera to my computer is officially broken. I can no longer upload photos... until I get a new one. And, really how fun is a post without pictures... not that fun.
Here are a couple of stories from the past week. Dennis and I went to the science center one day after school and there is a walkway accross the highway that has plexy glass windows on the floor so that you can see the cars zooming by underneath you. Well, Dennis was cruising along until he came to one of these windows. As soon as he could see down he would stop immediately and slowing move into the crouch position and freeze. It was so funny! There are 3 windows along the walkway and he would do it at every one. I even pounded on the glass to show him that it was ok- And, I stood in the middle of it... nope. He was terrified of it. Then we got to the shiny blue laminate floor and Dennis would not walk on it! He dropped to his hands and knees and then froze. I tried holding his hand but that didn't help... I just had to carry him accross until we got to carpet. Then he had a blast. I unfortunately forgot my camera on this trip.
Then just today Dennis fell asleep in the car for 15 minutes and then when we got home he thought that he had already taken a nap. I tried to put him in his bed- but he just cried. I changed a poopy diaper and we started again with a bottle. He wasn't crying anymore but I could tell that he was moving around so never really fell asleep. After a couple of hours I checked on him to find that he had taken his pants off and his diaper off! To make things better- he had pooped AGAIN! And, he peed all over the floor. That funny guy. He just smiled at me so proud of what he had accomplished. yuck.
2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! That is so funny! Are you guys coming out here soon? Guess what, it turns out your old room mate Allison, is dating my old next door neighbor of forever Brad Snelson. How funny is that?
That is so funny. I used to pin Zarek's jammies closed and keep him in undershirt onesies to keep hands out and diapers on.
Jory has just recently figured out how to get the diaper open, but not yet how to get his pants off.
And both boys call those cat-naps a real nap. I'm sure the flies on the walls laugh at me - trying to keep them awake in the car.
Post a Comment