Thursday, December 10, 2009

GIFTS

I have a friend who decided to make this season's blog filled with new gift ideas everyday. Such a cute idea and I have really enjoyed going to her blog to check out some good gift ideas. I might have to copy her next year and fill my blog with things that I would like to get for christmas or that I think ANYONE would like for christmas. (really great hint for the hubs)

My absolute favorite thing to do for christmas is make gifts for people. I am drowning in crafty goodness right now on my dinig room table... and lets be honest- its taking over my house. But, I just keep getting new ideas. I guess I will have to get started earlier next year... maybe january?

I will share the crafts that I am doing after the holiday so as not to spoil anyone's surprise. But, I am getting inspired by some of my friend's ideas that I would like to share with you. I might make them in the future- but no immediate plans yet. First, I have a friend that makes sweater-pants for her little girl that are so darling! And, she even made some for herself! She is such a nut. Second, I have a friend that is doing this whole week filled with tutorials on how to make some cool things... so far, tuesday: Celebrate banner, wednesday: portable car port... so cute- and there is more to come all week. Plus, there is a free give away at the end of the week (go to her blog to find out the details of the drawing). You should check both out.

I am so grateful for talented friends that keep me totally inspired!

No comments: