I love the struggle to get the step stool right-side-up. And then that he had to put his cup on the coaster before taking a drink. You're raising a very proper little man.
I agree, so proper. Benson wouldn't have any idea what a coaster is, lol. Dennis has grown so much since the last time we saw you guys. I wish Spring breaks fell on the same weeks for us. :( Benson walked up while I was watching the video and said, "Look mommy, it's Dennis!" I think he misses his cousin.
4 comments:
I love the struggle to get the step stool right-side-up. And then that he had to put his cup on the coaster before taking a drink. You're raising a very proper little man.
Oh that's the best. :)
I agree, so proper. Benson wouldn't have any idea what a coaster is, lol. Dennis has grown so much since the last time we saw you guys. I wish Spring breaks fell on the same weeks for us. :( Benson walked up while I was watching the video and said, "Look mommy, it's Dennis!" I think he misses his cousin.
Ohh! That is way cute. He is such a thinker. He knows what he wants. I love how her lifts the cup with his mouth. I can't wait to give him a hug!
Post a Comment