Saturday, February 20, 2010
LONG NAPS
One day during Dennis's nap he was tossing and turning with an occasional grumpy whine. I thought that maybe he was done with his nap- but when I went in there he showed no interest in getting up and even kept his eyes shut. I rubbed his back and he curled up along the bars of the crib with a slat right in front of his eyes. I noticed that he just wanted it darker. So I wedged his blanket over his eyes and he slept for another good hour. So, I decided that he needed an eye mask to keep it dark enough during naps. Here are a couple of pictures of it. I am sure that he would never let me put it on him as he was going to sleep but once he is deep in a slumber we sneak in and put it on his eyes. *works like a charm* (notice that he is positioned with a slat infront of his eyes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha that is so funny! I wear a mask when I fly... look like a dork, but I sleep so much better!
Thats so funny. During the night he tried to put it on. What a kid.
I would have never thought of something like that! Nifty!
I would probably make the elastic break-away (with a bit of velcro), just in case it got twisted around his neck.
Post a Comment