Monday, April 5, 2010

easter sunday

This was my first Easter at home with just my little family. To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to it. But, surprisingly it was really fun. When Dennis got up in the morning, he imediately noticed the new basket in the room to my surprise because the room was a mess and I was certain it would take him a while. I guess he is used to having a few things lying around. candy and bubbles.
mmm. candy.
...and a truck too?!
MY FAVORITES!
Then we watched general conference in our home... so nice when baby has a nap! That is one big blessing of having it on the internet- I don't have to entertain Dennis through a nap time... (ok. the real reason for this picture is to show off my tan.:)
Here is my hot hubby.

Then Dennis helped me make dinner! Yay- Ham, potatoes, and corn.

After dinner we played outside...... and made a bird feeder.
I LOVE... easter, spring, flowers, Dennis, Ryan, conference, LIFE.


3 comments:

Maggie said...

So I take it the Easter bunny shops at Target? That's consistent with the evidence at our house too.

Buzz and Camille said...

Oh love the pictures!! It looks so beautiful there with the flowers! And you do look way tan! Love you!

Unknown said...

He's so cute!!!