Dennis is going to have a new cousin soon! He is coming into the world this week. We are so excited! I made a quilt for this new little one. I saw it in one of the quilting magazines that I get in the mail except that it had ducks in the middle of the squares. I thought it looked too girly and then my mom suggested that I do sailboats because my brother loves to sail. It was perfect.


5 comments:
It is way cute. He'll love it!
Beautiful quilt, Rita! I love it! I may have to show this one to some quilter friends of mine. I want one! (I wish I could just make it myself. I'm super impressed with your skills!)
wow! AMAZING! you are so talented! please teach me your quilting skills! I forgot how good you were at it!
Wow! I love this quilt.
Wow, once again, you're amazing! Do you want my table runner that we made forever ago in Quilt Group. I never finished and don't know if I ever will. I have everything ironed on, the middle part pieced and sewed together but I hate the stitching around the fabric pieces so I'm not motivated at all to finish. Let me know and I'll send it to you. chevin2@gmail.com
Post a Comment