You might be wondering to yourself how one could come up with such unique and beautiful eggs... unfortunately, I am only allowed to disclose a few of the secrets.

1. strip down to your diaper and set up the studio outside.


2. Give the eggs quality bonding time with eachother. Nobody likes lonely eggs.

3. Don't be afraid of getting dirty.

4. Sometimes they need a party.

5. Experiment with color theory so that you know exactly the right mix will make the perfect color.


6. Try the color out on a tennis ball.


7. clean up after yourselves
8. stay well hydrated.

* Dennis will be available for egg signing on Sunday from 2-4pm.
(you wouldn't believe how hard it was to just let go and let him paint them the way that he wanted to. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to artsy stuff and I really wanted to make some eggs like martha's this year- but afterwards, I am so happy that I did and am so proud of his beautiful mess. I can make martha eggs another year.)
2 comments:
That is so great! Jory had to have a 'look with your eyes" egg coloring this year. I didn't leave enough time to set him up outside.
Next year, though. You've inspired me. :)
ps. We missed you at Easter. :)
That is amazing! I love this, and you've inspired me, too. He looks so so so very happy! You're such a great mom.
Post a Comment