As we read books tonight with Dennis he exploded.... with words. We were shocked. He typically will say a word when he feels like it and you have to really be paying attention to notice. He will say ball, dog, more, and please regularily. But, tonight as we read our books Dennis would say a word and Ryan and I would just look at eachother... and it happened over and over again. Here is a list of words he said tonight while pointing at the picture:
-canteen (unprompted) "teen"
-girl "girl" (seriously?)
-goat "go"
-yak "ya"
-monk "mah"
-moose "moo"
-train "tain" (unpromted picking out a book about trains)
-bell "bell"
-boiler "boh"
-zipper "ingzer"
-kiss "ki"


Gotta love it. Every day when Ryan gets home from work Dennis will take his socks off and put them on himself. Then he will put Ryan shoes on too! so cute.
2 comments:
I just love that little guy. What a variety of words! He's got a lot going on in his mind. He is so cute!!!!!
That's awesome! Go Dennis! He looks so different every time you post. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment