Monday, August 16, 2010
obsession (warning)
would be an understatement for Dennis' fascination with the toilet these days. I swear I spent all afternoon in the bathroom. Dennis is constantly on and off the toilet. Right when I thought our session in the bathroom was over and I had gotten comfortable in front of the bookcase, Dennis comes running in and pulling me frantically... hmm... let me guess... potty? Sure enough, we got there just in time for him to score a slam dunk. Then he wouldn't put his diaper back on- so I was a bit daring and put some undies on him wondering how long it was going to last. Never leaving the bathroom, Dennis plays around and climbs up and down the toilet. Later, I find his undies wet. We are sad together and go to the potty to sit- to my surprise I find his puddle right on top of the toilet seat. Close.... so close. Close enough for me to put on another pair of undies. We will see what is next. 5 minutes later toilet paper party in the toilet. again. obsession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha love it! Sounds like he's getting there.
Post a Comment