Dennis and I went to the zoo today and had so much fun (the pics are in reverse order). At the end, Dennis got to run through the fountains! It is such a HOT day... we were both sweaty.
Especially because Dennis worked so hard on the farm. And, he wanted me to help... I figured that if I wanted him to help when I work, I would have to help when he did.

And we got to see the river otters! They were so cute and came right up to Dennis.
.jpg)
what can I say... I have a tasty kid.
And, since I am cleaning out my phone camera- here are a couple pics from this week. Dennis regularly will get a stool and pull it up to the drawers... he loves to explore all those tools~ in this pic he has skewers.
And one day he used a whole roll of TP.
And a couple pics from a long time ago... This one is in utah. His first shave ice. He was so sad when it spilled.
gotta love the straw
are you jammin'?

Especially because Dennis worked so hard on the farm. And, he wanted me to help... I figured that if I wanted him to help when I work, I would have to help when he did.
And we got to see the river otters! They were so cute and came right up to Dennis..jpg)
what can I say... I have a tasty kid.
And, since I am cleaning out my phone camera- here are a couple pics from this week. Dennis regularly will get a stool and pull it up to the drawers... he loves to explore all those tools~ in this pic he has skewers.
And one day he used a whole roll of TP.
And a couple pics from a long time ago... This one is in utah. His first shave ice. He was so sad when it spilled.
gotta love the straw
are you jammin'?
No comments:
Post a Comment