Dennis is extremely independent and opinionated these days. It seems as though he has an opinion about every little decision during the day. He doesn't want help down stairs, getting out of his car seat, getting in the car, washing his hands, or brushing his teeth. He wouldn't wear the outfit that I picked out for him. Instead, he chose the blue truck shirt and bright yellow pants. Going to bed has been extremely difficult lately (I'm glad that he hasn't figured out how to climb out of his crib yet). But tonight he was fine.... because he got to sleep with his dad's bath towel wrapped around him. ??? No questions asked... he is going to bed... that is good.
New words: (2 syllables!)
-Yellow
-Towel
1 comment:
I just giggled when I read your last view blogs. That little guy is talking so much. Oh How I miss him. Thank you so much for sharing your summer with us. We are still going through withdrawal. We love you guys so much.
Post a Comment