Saturday, March 10, 2012

panama city beach (a week in pictures)

It was such a great vacation- we loved to just relax and play at the beach and at the pool. Dennis is becoming quite the swimmer. I will have to take pictures next week of the pool... we are going back again for a week!

3/5- We went to a children's play at Alys beach. It was very cute and Dennis was totally enthralled. Dennis giving a quick tip for the actors
Dennis is very sweet to his sister and often goes up to her and gives her a sweet kiss. Believe it or not... this picture was not posed. Dennis just wanted to look at his beautiful sister.


3/7

We love Grandma!


Ryan and Dennis were catching small clams on the beach.



I love this picture because it shows how little Zola is on Grandma's shoulder.
3/8-


Dennis got to ride on the train at Pier Park with Daddy.


wide eyes!
3/9- Dennis loves his Grandpa too!
"a plane!"



so peaceful- the lighting at the condo is always perfect for pictures.
Grandma made a couple of dresses for Zola to practice the pattern for her blessing dress. I love these pictures because it is rare that I am in the picture. In fact I think this is only the second picture of me with my baby girl... cute dress too.

Thanks for a great week. We look forward to next week. When we drove up to our house this morning, Dennis was so sad. He said that he wanted to stay with Grandma and Grandpa! LOVE you guys!

1 comment:

Buzz and Camille said...

All those pictures are beautiful! Looks so fun!