Thursday, March 29, 2012

spring break part 2 in pictures



I always love going to the condo. The beach is so perfect. Not many people are ever in front of my parents place. The sand is like sugar and the water is such a pretty blue. My dad goes walking 5 miles everyday along the beach. I went with him a couple of times but never made it all the way.
The kids loved to play in the "river".

Here is Grandma with Zola.
Ryan, Brad and I tried out the boogie boards.





naptime
Getting ready to go to the concert in the park. (check out Jude in the background with a waffle house hat)

Concert number 1.
Eloise and Dennis ran around the field many many times. He got pretty tired.

I love my camera... check out this picture of Brad and Jude.
I just love holding Zola. I sure miss her while I am at work.
Here is the whole gang.
Zola loves her Grandma. During the concert they exchanged smiles.

A while later... and after a few more laps around the field... the two made it back to our blanket hand in hand. Too cute.
Totally exhausted.




3/21
The only snaps I got at the pool. I guess he was done swimming.

Picnic on the balcony
concert number 2
Zola was lovin her Grandpa during this concert.
We had a quiche and pizza picnic
the band
Our last morning we went for a walk to get donuts for breakfast. Those donuts were so delish! I got the peaches and cream donut and it was to die for. I think I will get it again next time I crash in Panama City Beach.

What a good trip.

No comments: