Monday, September 10, 2012

all about z

Zola wore her booties that Nonnie made for her blessing day. They finally fit her! And they are sooo cute!


 ... and she is so cute!

This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home...
 movin'.... backwards! It was so funny. She was stuck under the table for a long time with this huge smile. Eloise was over at our house and she was so concerned. "Um, Rita? Is Zola stuck?" "Um, Rita? Should we help Zola?" "Um, Rita?..." Yes, she is fine. She is learning how to move.



This post will contain videos so if you get this as an email you will need to go to my actual blog to see the videos. (i think at least)

I guess its been a while since I posted any videos of Zola because I now have quite a few to share.

I don't know when this video was taken but it sure is cute.


sept 6th- I was such a proud mama here. She surprised me and I caught the first time she pulled up on video! I guess this means that I have to move her crib down.


Sept 8th- She is starting to move backwards. She is trying to get her legs to work for her going forwards.



Aug 26th- This video was so funny. She would laugh at the dogs with this crazy sound. 


Gotta love this girl.

No comments: