Monday, September 10, 2012

learning

The other day when I was cleaning the house, I heard Dennis saying exercise over and over. When I came in this is what he had written on his paper: XRS  And then he asked me what came next. He finished with this: XRSIS. Spelled out phonetically. I am a pretty proud mama. 
 He loves to create things at his craft table. Here is the masterpiece that he mailed to Nonnie and Kristen. You can see that he wrote their names on it. I love it that he wants to start writing.

 Life is really tough when you have to wake up to this smile every morning!
 I fulfilled one of my dreams... I took Dennis with me to the art museum and we set up our art stuff and drew. I saw a lady and her daughter doing this in France on my mission and I thought it was the coolest thing. So, we did it.
 Zola came along too.
 Everyday we have quiet time at our house. It helps us all keep sane. Dennis is allowed to read books or sit quietly on his bed. One day I found a huge pile of books. I doubt he read them.

No comments: