Sometime in december: Andrew is upset a lot these days. I decided to go find the baby swing. It doesn't work anymore but you can give him a push and it will go for a while. He seems to like it!
Zola does too. I think she is pretty happy that there is something that she can do to help. One day I came to get him because he was crying even while swinging. Zola put her hand out and said, " stop! Im pushing him." "But what if he needs his mommy?" I responded. She said, "no! Im pushing him... go away!" So, I did. About a minute later he was asleep. Thanks to zola. It was exactly what I needed. A break...to have someone else deal with the crying for once. And it worked.
Notice the paint brushes. Her favorite toy at the moment. When she isn't painting with them she is playing people with them.
My sweet artist with amazing hair!
Im feeling regeuvinated. Amidst all the crying, when he finally gets a break, he leans into me and i know he is grateful for my efforts. He finds comfort from me more than I have ever felt before. He needs me. And i feel totally and completely appreciated. I would do anything for this sweet baby.
Tummy time with sis.
And it wouldnt be a complete history without a few shots like this. Since i see that a lot these days.
Then when he does get to relax, we all do. The house is not important right now.
My sweet artist with amazing hair!
Im feeling regeuvinated. Amidst all the crying, when he finally gets a break, he leans into me and i know he is grateful for my efforts. He finds comfort from me more than I have ever felt before. He needs me. And i feel totally and completely appreciated. I would do anything for this sweet baby.
Tummy time with sis.
And it wouldnt be a complete history without a few shots like this. Since i see that a lot these days.
Then when he does get to relax, we all do. The house is not important right now.












No comments:
Post a Comment