Dennis all ready to go to the bus stop through the snow. <3 p="">
Our sweet Nonnie came to visit the second week of Andrew's life. It was sure nice to have an extra set of hands around... Little did I know that the hard part would be in a couple of weeks when Andrew was upset so often... I couldn't get anything done. The second week I was feeling pretty good- Besides not getting any sleep. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of her visit! She was busy cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms. I didn't have to do laundry or dishes for a week. She totally spoiled me. :) She thought I had a lot of laundry. Now, I feel like we make double of what it was before with Andrew spitting up all over all the time. I go through 3 pajama shirts a night... She could come and live with us if she weren't needed at her house. Bummer.
Zola loved playing princess memory with Nonnie and dancing around the living room. Nonnie froze while watching Dennis play hockey. Andrew kept her a little warmer in our slightly chilled house. We had a great time and love it when she gets to visit. We miss you, Nonnie!
13 days old: November 14thBig sister LOVES to hold her baby Andrew.
I love this sweet natured, happy and handsome boy. He brings so much joy to our lives.
two weeks old
Looking for books in style!
3>











No comments:
Post a Comment