Monday, February 9, 2015

Christmas morning

 We stayed at home this year for Christmas morning. Dennis woke up really early, way before the sun. He started reading all the presents and started sorting them. Then he discovered his stocking. When Zola woke up she came in like any other morning... not noticing anything was different. She walked right up to the tree and then looked down and said, "uh oh... It's a mess!" I guess she thought the presents weren't supposed to be under the tree? She got a pony in her stocking and said, "but, I don't need another pony! I already have one!" What a sweet girl. I guess she must hear me tell her that she doesn't need them.

 Dennis was super excited to match Andrew


 You can't beat that smile!


It was super fun to see the kids open up their gifts. We barely got through them all before we had to pack up and leave for the cabin.

No comments: