Birthday preparations! We always make a pinata!
And, since we made a pirate ship for Dennis's birthday, we wanted to make a castle for Zola's.But I only got a few cardboard boxes... It wasn't what I had imagined but we made it work with a bunch of white fabric. Dennis and Zola played for hours in it the day before but nobody wanted to play in it at the party. I couldn't figure that one out.
The party bags...
The pinata
Making the cake with my friend Mindy, who taught us how to make a fondant cake. And it wasn't that hard! Just very time consuming.
My little princess. She was going around saying how beautiful her wand was and told me over and over how "cool" it was... which she pronounces like "cooah"
Waiting for her guests to arrive!
Her guests were Madison, Camryn, and Norah... Later came Ellie and Calvin.
It was pretty fun to see Zola hit her pinata. At most it was a tap tap tap.
Camryn was so beautiful in her gown.
tap tap tap. Dennis wanted to hit it so hard! But I made him wait until all the girls hit it several times since I only put one layer on. It was built for a tap tap beating not a pow pow beating.
Oh, the story of Dennis. We had that party during the school day and Dennis was not going to be able to attend. But during the party I got a call from school. Dennis was pushed in the lunchroom into a table and was bleeding pretty bad on the back of his head. He didn't have such a good day. But he did get to partake in the pinata goodies. :)
Happy Birthday to YOU!
It was super fun.











No comments:
Post a Comment