Friday, February 20, 2015

the gigantic post to get caught up!



Exhausted. Night time began in the rocking chair.

Andrew LOVES Dennis!


bath time...
I told Zola not to touch Andrew because he was sleeping. Next time I walked into the room... he was reading a book.
She just can't get enough of him. Andrew has his arm around her neck.

see the hand peeking out? I have to keep an eye on this girl because she will roll right on top of Andrew until he is red in the face. New rule... no laying on Andrew.
Playing our new game sequence for kids. It is seriously fun and Zola knows exactly how to play if she wants to. But sometimes she can take a half hour on her turn talking about all of the different animals and deciding where to put her piece.






Dennis started making a friendship bracelet. One with hearts on it for his cousin James. I don't know if it will ever get done.
One warm day we went out and played some boot hockey in the puddles. It was fun. Too bad its so windy... when its cold out, its REALLY cold.

I love this little hockey player!



sometimes... this girl takes a serious nap. This day I brought her in after my 5 loads of groceries and put her on the stairs. She stayed sleeping there for an hour or so.




Mommy selfies



first time in the johnny jumper. He loved it. It keeps him at the same angle as if he were on someone's shoulder.
Playing hockey in Randy's back yard.


Zola is doing some work to get the wallpaper off of the wall. She loves to help... but she takes all of my tools.
armpit fat...
studly smile...

spit up is our life!




sleeping on grandma's lap
watching hockey
Dennis's team picture is framed up on the wall at the rink! He was so proud... and I was too. I love my little hockey player.

No comments: