Sunday, May 1, 2016

February part 1

 We had Thanksgiving at our house this past year... I don't remember if I posted these pictures... so these are just so that I don't forget them in the year books. Just missing Russ's kids.
 Zola got some money for her birthday from Nonnie and Papa. She got to go to the store and pick out her own present. She loved it. She picked out this little pink computer.
 Zola playing in the snow!
 Dennis got to go snowmobiling with his friend Brian. Our adult neighbor that is Dennis's Buddy.
 Andrew helping with dishes.
 a last minute get together because Reed's family was in town unexpectedly.
 
 Andrew saw the big kids sitting around so he joined in. He wedged himself in between Kevin and James.

Zola and Janae with Grandpa
 Norah, Janae, Zola and Andrew
 Kevin, Dennis and James
 Andrew gets a little competetive if anyone snuggles with grandma or grandpa... He has to squeeze right in the middle. 0
 We went to a play group at the mall with some friends but didn't move too fast once andrew saw all of those "balls".


 I love these faces!

 Andrew noticing the dogs barking outside.

No comments: