Andrew LOVES animals. He would have stayed at any exhibit the entire time. He is just fascinated with all the new things that move. Even the birds were interesting to him.
Dennis loves making valentines for people. He's got a big heart.
Zola has started reading lessons! She is quickly catching on. She doesn't have a very long attention span and easily gets distracted mid sentence but she remembers things very well.
Dennis having fun with his fort kit that he got from Myer for Christmas.
I love her hair~
My valentines...
Dennis's favorite job to do is peeling wallpaper. What will we do when we don't have anymore?
Andrew is so good to sit up on the big stools all by himself. He knows that if he moves I will put him down. He definitely doesn't want that.
... But he did get a boo boo climbing on the basement couch. He fell off and hit the coffee table on the way down. It was pretty sad.
We took a winter cabin trip with our friends and cousins. It was soo much fun and perfectly warm for playing outdoors.
Owen got sad when his mom and dad took a sauna without him... no worries... I know the keys to his heart. We played kitty and I gave him a piece of gum. lonely blues gone.
The babies fell asleep in the ski trailer.
Zola's art
Dennis's art
Zola practicing her letters... and wrote ihop on accident.
The kids wanted to play with our robot fish... so I put a bucket of water in the tub so that if it spilled it wouldn't be a big deal... well. I should have just filled up the tub.
Best decision for Zola to switch to morning preschool. Now she is talkative and social at school. She has a best friend Cecilia and she gets to ride the bus to school in the morning with Dennis. She is so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment