We had a fabulously warm March. Springtime air feels so good on the skin.
We tried our hand at making maple syrup this year and it was soooo yummy.
We planted our seeds indoors this year. You can see our crockpot boiling down the maple syrup in the background and our geraniums wintering inside.
Zola: "Mommy, when I get older, can I take care of the earth?"
Sunday cuties
Nothing sweeter than a baby deep in sleep. Deep breathing, soft warm skin, "dreaming of nursing" as he sucks his tongue. I love that he sleeps with me from 5am-7am... For sure my favorite part of the night.
Then when he wakes up he gave me 5 kisses and a hug. I think I'll keep him. My lover boy.
Andrew kills me with his selfie smile. He walks around holding my phone and smiling. This is it. squinting with one eye.
Finally, we got our snow day! I wasn't quite ready for winter to be over yet.
I got some dirty looks after I took this picture in the middle of the prayer... but, I had to capture my sweet boys praying.
Easter Egg hunt!
Easter morning.
Easter day at Russ's house
a pinata for Tammy's birthday!
We went to Quarry Hill...
Andrew was squealing with delight because the boys let him play cars with them. Also, by choice is wearing a bike helmet today.
baseball practice
Dennis is the one in the middle blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment