Sunday, May 1, 2016

Zola's 4th Birthday party

The best cupcakes ever! I made them from scratch for the first time... mostly because I didn't want to go to a store to buy cake mix. Lol. I tell people I was lazy and they give me a funny look. The frosting was even from scratch with real strawberries. I could eat a dozen of those babies. 
 She wanted a tea party. I like to use my grandma's china whenever we have company over. It makes it fun and special. However, the kids are always in the kitchen with normal plates and Zola really wants to eat with the pretty dishes every time. So, I let her do it for her birthday.
 We served a warm cinnamon milk instead of tea. It was delicious.
 This was our spread.
 It was amazing how quiet and well mannered those kids were. They were being so reverent with the fancy things.
 Calvin, Hazel, Norah, Owen and Jordyn.
 we had a pinata.


 Andrew LOVES playing with grandpa. He even brings him toys while he is napping.

No comments: