A lot of new changes happened today!
Dennis pulled his tube out of his nose for the second time. I think he is hinting something to the nurses. We are trying to nipple feed him at every meal. He has to be able to eat enough at every meal to gain weight in order to go home. I took advantage of this time to take some pictures before he got a new one.


Dennis also got a new place to stay. He no longer has the
luxury of the warm, quiet condo with the view. He was able to maintain his own body temperature- so they gave him a bed with sun roof.

He will be getting a hearing test tomorrow and they asked us to bring in a car seat so they can test it.

We are so proud. Our little boy is growing up. Soon he will be learning to drive and going to prom. Things are moving along very nicely and we hope that he will be home sometime this week.
5 comments:
That is wonderful! It is so amazing how they have their own little personalities already huh? I do hope you can bring him home soon. We are praying for all of you!
i love the new residence. i think dennis will get used to the sunroof, too.
you're so darn cute, and the boy is too.
i think we should come up with a cheer for dennis to help him gain weight. i'm going to think about that and get back to you :)
I love the post. So cute! I'm so happy for you! We'll pray he comes home soon!
YAY!!!!! Dennis is doing so good! I'm so excited for you. He is going to be home so soon. He is so cute too. He has already changed so much since he was born. I wish we lived closer so we could come visit you sooner! Love you guys!
Yay Yay Yay!! To me he looks just like Ryan -- can't wait to see him closer up. Let's meet in UT over the holidays. :)
Post a Comment